Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! Hope you don’t forget to show a bit of love to your web presence in the next coming weeks. We’ve had many changes in Social Media and it’s time to tweak and reconnect to take advantage of all the bells and whistles.
- There are great ways to auto tweet your e-blasts now. Integrate as much as you can!
- Make sure your site has the ability for people to follow you in numerous places.
- Update your twitter bio information, background and photo.
- Your fan page has been updated to resemble personal profiles. Photos play a bigger role, go take a look.
- You can now ‘talk’ like you are your fan page – lots more visible engagement!
- Your page tabs can support FBML (think HTML that Facebook has had it’s hand in) web graphics… so great for campaigns.
- Refresh your profile and your company page.
- Connect to your WordPress blog and share your presentations.
- Participate with the enhanced ‘Questions.’
We think you’re going to ‘love’ all the changes but they can seem overwhelming. Comment with your thoughts and we can discuss how the changes apply to your integrated marketing solution.